Vaporizer high...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hannon95, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Is it any different? Do you have to use more weed to get it?

Yes it is slightly different since you're not inhaling several dangerous molecules such as carbon monoxide (people always say there's a part of the high missing, and I've come to the conclusion that it's bi products of smoking). It is usually more euphoric, less couch lock unless you turn up the heat. I tend to use a lot less weed, I pack my stem (it's about .1 grams) and I'm at a good stony high.

3. Would you say it's more enjoyable?

4. Honestly since using a vaporizer I can hardly smoke anymore. Only problem is it will make your tolerance shoot up because the highs will be so soft and easy.

P.S. puffing on my da buddha as I type

5. It's a more "energetic" high it seems like to me. After using a vape for a while it seems like my tolerance goes up where I can just blow through trenches. Sometimes I like to just smoke and other times vape.

6. A vaporizer will typically give you much more of a "head" high than a body high.

This is because the THC in the weed, which gives you a head high, and is what you find the most in sativa strains vaporizes at a lower temperature than the CBD which gives you more of a "stoned" body high.

You'll be using less weed, to get higher. Like, a third of what I would roll in to a joint, that's what I use in my vape to get damn baked.

This is the case with probably almost any vaporizer out there.

And you can save up your weed for cooking, once you're done vaping it.