Vaporizer high?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by topdog82, Nov 30, 2012.

1. how does a vaporization high differ from a smoking one?

2. #2 lwien, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    Less of that stoney couch lock feeling due to not getting the toxins like Benzine and such that you get with smoke.

With that being said though, switching from an Indica to a Sativa along with varying the temp ranges will also have an affect on the high.

3. The few times I used indica in a vape, the high was very "sativa"

And wat else? duration? euphoria? clear-headedness?
    I have only used a vpae a handful of times, and I was already quite blazed beforehand

4. With vapor, it takes a bit longer to begin feeling it and is one of the reasons that many people overdo it the first few times. Best thing to do is to take a few hits and then wait about 10 minutes or so to see if you want more.

Vapor is definitely a more clear-headed high. Can be VERY euphoric. Duration about the same as smoking.

5. Vaporizing herb is like having your soul stroked with silk.

Burning it is like being punched in the lung.;)

6. Can I use that in my sig? GREAT description.

7. Cool! I'll be getting one soon

8. I'm really high right now from my Vapir No2 so i'll try to explain;

I feel it from around my nose up. It's a major head high (meaning that's where you feel it the most). It almost feels like someone is massaging your face. It's incredible and I highly recommend it.

Hopefully I come back when i'm down and make sure I typed this right...hopefully!

9. This statement wins all the internets lol :smoking:

10. Absolutely my friend.

11. ^^ Thanks much. Done......

12. The vape high sounds very euphoric. I have heard from many that denounce vaporizers that smoking is a better high, and vpaes just make them dizzy

13. The vape high is missing that little stony portion that can make occupying the couch so damn satisfying. People who like that feeling usually don't "get" vaping, and those who don't like it are usually the people singing from the rooftops about vaping.

I prefer the smoking high but as a daily user I was shredding my lungs. I still smoke since getting my vape, but not nearly as often. It's a tool most every head should have.

14. [quote name='"RolandDeschain"']The vape high is missing that little stony portion that can make occupying the couch so damn satisfying. People who like that feeling usually don't "get" vaping, and those who don't like it are usually the people singing from the rooftops about vaping. [/quote]
    I loved the body high but i quickly learned to like vapes high alot more cause i had so much more energy to play games do work anything really.

15. If I hit my vape, I feel motivated to go to the gym, often times more-so than when sober.

Combusting is the complete opposite.

16. Yeah, it's chemical called benzine.