Vaporizer High?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ogKUSHbone, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Yeah I always wondered what cops would do if they found my extreme in my car.. lol

2. I never asked you to pay me that oz, I take it as a joke, please don't push yourself any more.

Enjoy the weed and thank God.

3. I'm planning on getting an mflb soon. How are those?

4. I just ordered mine, but I'd post this question in the mflb appreciation thread instead of this old one. Tons of insightful people over there loving their mflb.

5. #47 lwien, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014

I love mine but keep in mind that there is a learning curve that needs to be climbed before you can realize it's full potential.   To that end, read the following:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

And then view this:

http://youtu.be/Lz68fCk97fM

And then, when you place your order, make sure that you also order their finishing grinder.  

6. I have a arizer solo and when I first got it I would go through 4-5 bowls and not be very stoned but as time went on and I hadn't smoked in about a week and a half vapeing two bowls would get me where I needed to be. The high is different to me its almost as if my coordination is there but my mind is thinking of things in a different perspective, a stoned perceptive.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A vaporizer high is much more intense than a smoking high if done right, but don't get an MFLB. you will be disappointed and probably give all your smoking friends a bad impression of vaping. You can't go wrong with an arizer solo, and if you've got tubing to hook it up to a bong you're set to have the best marijuana experience you've ever had in  your life.

The way I would describe the high is very intense, trippy and giggly, but with no paranoia. you'll probably be zoning out in ways you haven't been able to for a while from smoking. It feels like a much more concentrated high, very intense and visual, but comfortable too. Since you're getting more THC, you may experience more side effects too such as memory and thinking problems. 

So overall, it's a stronger and more comfortable high. It causes much less anxiety than smoking, but more memory problems. It is also quite addictive, whereas smoking is a lot less so. 

Don't get an MFLB. getting high with a MFLB feels like a task. It shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the solo, since the solo's vapor concentration is on another level.

8. Don't agree at all with that. I've got both and the mflb hits just as hard as the solo can. Yes the solo tastes better but the mflb is far more fun to use. 

9. #51 Mr Horsepower, Jul 29, 2014
    :unsure: :wacko: possibly the worst advice ever...

10. #52 lwien, Jul 29, 2014

I'll be a bit more frank than either HP or Steams.   I say...................total bullshit.

The MFLB is an excellent vape.     I have more experience than most here with the 6 plus years that I have been vaping and I have used and owned some of the most highly respected vapes on the market and as of today, the MFLB is still in my rotation along with my LSV.

Basedzeus, maybe you were not happy with the MFLB but considering how many here (just look at the size of the MFLB appreciation thread) have been totally happy with it, you're suggestion that someone else wouldn't like it strictly based on your experience with it is totally ludicrous.

And to put a final closing on your post, your statement that the solo's vapor concentration is at another level (better) from the MFLB is simply not true.     Considering the super short vapor path in the MFLB, the MFLB has one of the highest vapor concentration levels (high vapor to air ratio) than ANY other vape on the market, including those that sell for 500 dollars on up.

So while I totally respect your "opinion" even though I don't agree with it, your statement of facts is absurd.

11. #54 lwien, Jul 29, 2014
    Yup...
    http://youtu.be/n-b4aSdNcpE

But that said though, neither the MFLB or the Solo are the best options for vaporbonging.   

12. I also have a close friend who owns an MFLB which I have hit on many occasions.

View attachment 143155
    Arizer Solo

View attachment 143156
    MFLB. Note that this picture is taken with the power adapter, which increases the box's vapor concentration. 

Point made.

13. This video actually does look very nice. Perhaps my friend may have a defective model? If that's the case then I may indeed be wrong

14. That is impressive vapor from the solo but the mflb can match it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating the solo, I love mine but I just prefer using the mflb.

15. #58 lwien, Jul 29, 2014

There's no "may" about it.  You ARE wrong, and while it may be true that your friend had a defective MFLB, it's been my experience that most of those that don't like it is simply due to not knowing how to use it effectively.    One of the MAJOR things is that the MFLB likes to see a super fine grind and to that end, their finishing grinder takes the box to a whole other level but that's just one of the things that needs to be learned to get the most out of it.   

Basedzeur, I strongly urge you not to make recommendations to others simply from your own experiences but rather to augment those experiences by the experience of others that can be learned by doing a bit of research.

Anecdotal evidence makes for a very weak argument.

16. It's been my experience and the experience of several of my friends who own an MFLB that the solo gives stronger hits than the MFLB. Even the bong rips in that video don't quite match the picture I posted. In terms of vapor quality and quantity I still have to give the upper hand to the solo, but the MFLB may not be as far behind as I thought, based on my experience with my friend's likely defective model. I can tell you one thing, my friend HATES his MFLB. it used to be quite good when he first got it, but it broke when his friend held the battery down for too long and actually melted a part of the screen. He cashed in the life-time warranty and got a new one, but it also diminished in quality significantly after heavy usage, to the point that he reverted to smoking (which he hates). He now also owns an arizer solo, absolutely loves it, and he hasn't smoked or touched the box since he got it. 

My own two cents is that if your priority in choosing a vape is which one will get you the most high, the solo will be the better choice.

17. #60 lwien, Jul 29, 2014

The LSV is one of the hardest hitting vapes on the planet but I can get just as high using my MFLB.   It will just take me longer to get there.

There are MANY, MANY here who get totally obliterated using their MFLB, but again, most of this has to do with learning how to use it.     One of the downsides of the MFLB is the learning curve which is steeper than the Solo, but once learned, they will both get you equally as high.

Regarding your friends diminished performance of the MFLB, two things are paramount.  One is that after continued use, the rods where the screen is connected MUST be cleaned with a q-tip and ISO periodically after heavy use, otherwise the box will not run hot enough.   And secondly, is the state of the batteries for if they are not charged correctly and changed out periodically, they too can cause the box to run too cool.

The facts are that lots of people love both the Solo and the MFLB.    What's also true is that there are those that don't like either one, so to state to someone else that they shouldn't get either one based upon you and your friends experience makes no sense.    Just because you and your friend didn't like it does not mean that someone wouldn't like it.  

Again, if there was something inherently bad in how the MFLB operates, you wouldn't see a TON of people in the MFLB Appreciation Thread loving it.