Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hinkleberry, Oct 8, 2010.

1. So I bought a whip on ebay and its 18mm. My vape only fits 14mm. All the 14mm whips are like 20 bucks which I don't want to spend that much because I got my vape for like 50 and i'm trying to sell it. Is there anyway I can make the 18mm fit?

2. If your shoe size is 12 can you fit in a size 8 shoe?

3. [quote name='JohnLajoie']If your shoe size is 12 can you fit in a size 8 shoe?[/QUOTE

Noo I mean like my whip is too big is there anything I could stuff in it to make it heat correctly and fit?

4. Whatever you would put in it would heat up and melt or whatever you put. The sad truth is it doesn't fit and you need to buy the correct size whip.