Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntlove420, Apr 4, 2009.

1. i just got a easy vape and everytime i use i turn on let warm up for 5 mins pack the bowl a third of the way, but most of the time it burns and starts producing smoke and is harsh on the throat, if it sometimes it doesnt glow with a cherry but it turns black, is all normal, is there supposed to be smoke, and is it supposed to turn black at all????info from people who are familiar or own this specific model, thanks :smoking:

2. and i set it to anywhere between 350 and 360

3. If it is turning black, than you are at combustion temps, which is not good. You should not get smoke, but you should get vapor. Vapor disappears really quick, while smoke kinda billows and hangs around for awhile.

Your vaped bud should have the color of tobacco.........med to dark brown, but not black.

At the temps you stated, it should not be combusting. I have heard of temp drifting and control problems with these cheap digital vapes so I really wouldn't trust those numbers.