Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Help :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iCallFives, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ok i've been looking around for a new piece for a while and have finally decided to go with a vaporizer. i have been looking on grasscity.com along with various other smoking websites and have narrowed my search down to either the Vapolution Vaporizer or the Vapir Mini Oxygen Portable Digital Vaporizer and i'm not sure which would be the better buy. i would appreciate if someone could help guide me on my way to a better smoking experiece by helping me make this decision. thanks in advance for any help

2. I would fork over a little more cash and buy a Vapor Tower/Box or a Vapor Brothers. Companies with lifetime warranties I trust a little more...

3. definitely dont try to make one from a light bulb haha

i did last night and it blew up in my face

4. ok... well i just checked on vaporoutlet.com and found that the Vapolution Vaporizers does in fact, come with a lifetime warranty

5. I just bought an easyvape digital vaporizer(i think it's pretty noname?) and I'm loving every minute of it. The bowls last 15 minutes and you get faded. Put that shit on 400oF and you'll get lifted.

6. vaporbrothers. Its only $155 for the hands free version and i've only seen good things about it.

7. yea i own a vaperbros and let me tell you it is sweet!

8. VAPOR BRO'S = BEST THING EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... sorry but thats just how i feel when i take a hit out of mine

9. I got an old school vaperbros (over 6 years old) it still works strong...:smoking: