Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer help...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Jun 20, 2003.

1. sorry to put this in both forums, but i realized this would probably be thebetter place for me to get an answer...

so, anyone know anything about vaporizers and how to use it right?

Should I let it fill with vapor completely, and let all the weed get vaporized, and then turn it off and start to toke, or toke continually while its doing it things, and turn it off after?
    Also whats the best amount of weed to put in it? Can i do to much? Too little...

I really dont know shit about these things, they are wacky, but seem cool. I got pretty baked (i think) last night.

heres the link to my other post http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21636

So if you have any tips pointers anything, just tell me!!

2. I don't have a vapo, but I believe you toke while you vaporize the pot, not after.