Vaporizer Help.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by demonsss, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I'm looking for a good CONVECTION vaporizer. Unfortunately, it uaually isn't specified whether the vap is conduction or convection.

What are some good Convection vaporizers that won't break the bank?

2. I just got a Crafty yesterday and absolutely love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. UTILLIAN 721....got it 8 months ago and love it $220 CAD

4. Pax3 is multi-tasking marvel. Don't overlook another fundamental vape distinction: Oven vs. Air Path heaters. They both work well, but in different ways, so a personal preference point for some.

5. Your best bang for your buck would be an Arizer solo original version or a Solo II or Pax 3 if you want to shell out an extra couple bucks. Or you could buy a really cheap box mod Vape battery and buy a dry herb Vape attachment online like a Splinter from Rasta Buddha Tao

6. Arizer Extreme Q
    Arizer Argo
    Arizer Air 2

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I love my arizer solo 2. Paid 200 US. Was my first vape and never webt back to combustion ever again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hmmm, 2 people mention Pax 3...i have a pax 2 and have never been a huge fan of it. Had no plans to buy another pax....the arizers look more appealing to me

i have around 18 mos of daily use with my Pax2 and have just never been pleased w it. But vaping is easier on my sensitive lungs and i dont feel like dropping 2 Benjamins on something else just yet.

9. My first convection / air heating vape was Extreme Q. It is desktop, and I don't like its impracticality. Besides that, it is an amazing vaporizer.
    I'm more for portables. I have Fenix Mini. And I must say I am very happy about it. It's small, offers an amazing taste and vapor quallity, for insanely low price. But as much as I'm never happy with only one vape, I'm going to buy the new Fenix 2.0 which is even more badass than Mini X3 Fenix vaporizers | AIR HEATING ® Technology Convection chamber
    I know that Mini is compatible with wax/oil pods, but I don't know if the new one has that function.

10. #11 Acewiza, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    I JUST got an HVT pico stick, and my opinion of the Pax3 went way down. Of course the HVT unit is only for concentrates, so... The build quality and design of the Pico are superb, even side-by-side with the Pax3. For only $79 you get a kit with the battery stick, atomizer and 3 coils to start. There is a nice variety of coils available and they are not expensive. Looks like it might be awhile before I need another vape.

(Update!) So it turns out a few days later, the thing I like BEST about this HVT vape was something I LEAST suspected: Fully manual control. Seems all the latest hype in the vape market is automatic this and that, programmed whatever, bluetooth and wifi nonsense. It has an app! Yay! Bullshit. That's what you're paying for these days.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 1.) Storz n Bickel "Mighty"
    2.) Arizer Solo 2
    3.) S + B "Crafty"
    4.) Arizer Solo OG and Arizer Air 2
    ~if quality is what ya want.

12. Pax are not convection vapes. I vote S&B Mighty

13. Love my VapeXhale Cloud Evo, though that might classify as breaking the bank.

14. What is the amount you are willing to spend and do you want a portable or a desktop? It will help people respond with better suggestions.