vaporizer help please

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by siyksoul, Nov 4, 2015.

1. #1 siyksoul, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
    My viva la vape The Revolt, and other sources say avg temp is 350-375. if I go anywhere close to that my bud is charred black or turned to white ash. I'm sipping not taking big hard hits. Im forced to use it at 235avg temp otherwise it turns black. And even still at 235 it turns brown /black, not even all brown. Also I had to make a makeshift chamber in the whip because when I attach the whip packed to the vape the bowl becomes unpacked and falls onto the heating source and causes a cherry, is this normal, should my bud touch the heating source if it has a screen? That was working bad for me so I made the chamber.
    You can see the screen bowl pack screen sandwhich I made in the whip...

Attached Files:

2. Pro tip: Harder draws mean more airflow, which means less heat.

Not sure about your whip issue, no hands on experience with this thing. That's a nice chamber you rigged though.

The reviews for this thing all seem to say that it runs too hot, so keep it low and slowly work up until you notice your bud starting to brown After 2-3 bowls starting at min and working to a comfortable level, you should be able to get a good grasp of what works best. Never trust a digital thermometer on any low or mid range vape. Also, keep that screen in there, sticky icky can really gunk up the heating element on most vapes.

Hope this helps you a little!

3. ive been keeping it at 240 and its working great. And the screen sandwich chamber works wonders haha.

4. Awesome to hear! Happy vaping. ^-^