Vaporizer display broken, can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jack3d R1pper, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. I'm a new user here, but a seasoned smoker. I have a problem with my vaporizer and felt this was the place to look for help (I also searched around the forums and couldn't really find anything particularly related to my problem).

This is what's happening: I have a box vaporizer with a knob to turn it on and a digital display for the temperature (degrees Celsius) that reads three digits across. Yesterday, the vaporizer was working perfectly fine, until I plugged it into an outlet at my friend's house. Only once we plugged it into this outlet, the display will no longer display the temperature, but instead just repeatedly flashes three zeroes on the display ( "000" then "---" then "000" again and again). The device still heats up and vaporizes, but I can't use the display to tell what temperature I am vaporizing at.

This is more electronic troubleshooting, but maybe someone here has had a similar problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks, and happy toking

2. If your good with wiring then you could try and replace it with a new one. If not then you should look into buying a new one.