Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Debate

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by muaythaipride, Jun 15, 2006.

1. try damania

do 50/50 with bud in your vap ...don't use tea you want the bag fulla plant bits most small shops sell

somehow it enhances bud from flavor to stone by giving the high a slight taste of rolling with happiness empathy and all around good spirits

2. please... quit advertising your heat gun idea.... i dont buy it, as most shouldnt either. if the heat gun idea were so much healthier/better for you vaporizers wouldnt be reccomended by health officails for medicinal marijuana... they would recomend heat gun style vaporizing elements. also where do y ou get your facts? from your ass?

3. to lay it out...

1.) Volcano is good but yes a waste of $450+ and the only bag that tastes good is usually only the first, unless you use tiny bags for those more favorable hits.
    2.) Hotbox is simple and cheap, sometimes i wish cheaper after seeing it only took a few bucks to make. But the little whip deal...i dont know of many devices that give you a better
    "greens" taste...
    3.) Aromed is nice hands down except the high price. These i think are better than the volcano because it digitally shows your temp, and the small water filter to help purify smoking. Plus I find that the bowl lasts longer and tastes better longer.

These are devices that I have tried as I am a vaporizer person myself. I have personally tried all of them so im not giving BS info out about shit i haven't tried like most. Yes DIY vaps will run much much cheaper and with same quality. But as for the "name brands" those 3 are my favorites along with pros and cons. Im not great at building but Id like to see the devices yall have made that "surpass" these cuz im very interested to learn how to make one

4. lay off the crack switch to meth

still lost? vaporizing isthe act of heating air or some sort of bowl to release active content as such it isn't owned by s&b or any other company

suggesting one get a clue bypassing all the hyped units is in an of itself logical vaporizing

duh...errr

5. does anyone have the software for this? whats it do?
    if it really measures thc %, awesome! Zero info on their site or anywhere else; wondering if only drs can get it.
    feedback on the unit itself.....?
    thanx:D

6. well I only read this page of posts but
    I have a vaporwarez handfree that cost like 150 and it has a 5 year warranty on it
    I have had no problems with it

7. Just got my vapir digital air^2 and i love it, it got me so baked last night it was ridiculus

8. where? how much? do you easily get baked?

9. the vapair is one of the worst out there... it's mostly plastic leaks vapor like crazy and you're never really in control of the herbal disk

10. So your coming in here with 16 posts, cuasing a hissy over the heat gun, fool it works. so let me ask you? did you pull those facts that it doesnt work out of your ass? +rep ars, the idea must LIVE

11. Im making a whip style vaporizer out of my milwaukee heat gun tomorrow I think. I ll get some pics posted hopefully. Im thinking it will be sweet because the only problem I had with whip vaporizers is that you have to keep sucking on them. Since im making mine out of the heat gun it has the fan so the air is kind of forced through and you dont have to suck as much to get vapor. I also dont really like the balloon system of the volcano and im way to cheap to shell out the money for that and the vapor dome. Ill just make my 40 dollar heat gun into a great vaporizer instead. With some wood and screws and what not.

12. Heh, all you and your fancy store bought vaporizers... I've got one made out of a light bulb, that works wonders...

13. get a 2 pack of turkey sized reynolds oven bags

if you have a vapor whip not a bowl this will serve as a volcano sub

you'll need the heatguns reduction end tho since the whip is around 10mm i/d

14. If you seriously want a good vape dirt cheap pm me eg vapor box, vapor tower, volcano..........you can say what you want about vapes but I'm a personal friend of the owner, of the vaporstore and they are making improvements to these things constantly.

15. I have had my aromed for over 2 months and I am so happy. I am now using 360 temp and put meds in and after enjoying I put them in a film container, when that is full I revap them at 370-390temp then I put the remains in another film container. When I get about 3/4 oz from 2nd vap remains I make cannabutter from it and get 1/2 pound of killer cannabutter.... Which is enough to make 2 loaves of Bananna bread. This bread serves up at least 6 highs for me or 12 highs for other folks.

I am now using much less meds and the aromed is paying for itself. You can find aromed for 400 bucks shipping included. It is a little dorky looking but it is the best for getting everything out of your buds.........

www.aromed.com for the full story. I havent tried drinking the water but they say that will get you another buzz. I also clean my bowl with some alcohol and get a little oil from that process......
    I had the hotbox and it gave great hits but usually burnt the final remains too much. I dont want some loud fan driven airgun or volcano when I want to relax and enjoy.

you can also leave water out of it and try it direct but the water takes very little of taste away.
    :wave: :smoking:

16. hahaha youre a joke

17. Bliz is farrrr from a joke.

All talk aside I used a cano this weekend and I'm sold.

18. Hard to beat the hot box, have tried one other popular unit but after you fart around with everything it just seems like way too much too mess with. Sounds like the dig heat gun with the chillum attatched to a hose would be the needs.:D

19. so anyone ever try the match vaporizer it is something you hold over your bowl and it doesnt ignite meds it allows vapor, it is like 150 bucks wondering for road trips.
    :smoking:

20. Those look like they would be difficult to use. The key to vaping is to have the temperature hot enough to vape the oils but not so hot that it burns the (meds). I am pretty sure that you are talking about the heat stick looking thing. To me it would seem that if you take a lot of road trips then maybe the portable\rechargeable vapir would be your best bet. Peace:wave: