Vaporizer-bong?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 3y3sand3ars, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Would this idea work? Have you ever tried it? Im guessing that a company makes a more complex version. But would this work if i connected a vaporizer tube to the bong bowl and then hit up the bong. It would probably get you extremely high with no smoke. if you click on the picture it should get bigger.

Attached Files:

2. Oh yea man you can do it with the extreme Q no problem. It has 18mm glass on glass fittings so it works perfectly. Its amazing. I could post a pic if you like...

3. Yeah man, i do it every day. there is even a "skim milk thread" on here somewhere thats just videos of people vaping through a bong. Most whip vapes now have an attachment to do that, log vapes usually can, and there are several models made to be used with a tube exclusively (herborizer, supreme vape, vriptech.)

4. Yea post your pics.

5. Here it is, i was using it through my inline ashcatch (w/ j-hook) that i just brought back from the dead but i would work with any bong with a 18mm opening.

First off, this vape comes with a whip as well as bag attachments. coincidentally the whip fits perfectly into the bag attachment (fitting thats in the bubbler). It works great.

Attached Files: