Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer being mean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I Recentley picked up a vaporizer called the vaporgenie bat. I have tried smoking from it a few times and I am having some problems. I load the vape up and light it up and I do feel like I am inhaling correctly but I just do not seem to be getting high. I'm not sure what the problem is... And when I open the vape after I toked, the bud is a little brown and smells like popcorn. Now this bud isn't bad because I have gotten a good high off of it before. Is there something I'm doing wrong while vaping? Any help would be great! Thanks doods.

My vape: Aluminum Bat VG | VaporGenie LLC

2. Inhale correctly and try holding for longer. If unsure about a decent vaping technique try a steady pull of about medium strength and draw until your lungs are filled. After you can't inhale anymore try to take one quick short inhale of air to force it all into your lungs and hold it for about 3-5 seconds.