Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer advice and help.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bucketofnugget, Sep 10, 2012.

1. hi,
    I've always lurked on GC forums but have never made an account. I however need advice and decided its time to make an account!

I have been smoking for the past 4 years and typically stuck with my bong and pipes. I have come to the conclusion that its time to invest in a decent vaporizer.

Here is what im looking for in a vape:
    1) Stealth is a key factor. Its a full blown lie that vapes are order less. They give off some order that smells different then combustion, but the smell still raises question if someone walks in within 10 minutes. However its twenty times less noticeable than burned bud.
    2)Big hits. I hate have to spend a long time to get to my typical comfortable high. I used to own a Magic Flight Launch Box and ill tell you it was an incredible vape. very stealthy but I didnt like fiddling around with the short battery life and it took to long to get high.
    3)Money, the least amount i can spend the better. However I dont want a POS, I want quality that is reliable.

I've done some research and I believe I have come down to 3 different vapes.

-Extreme Q vaporizer. It looks classy and I love the idea of being able to fill a bag up if im with a group. (bag isnt necessary since It will mainly be a personal vape.)
    -Da budda.
    -Vapebrothers

I was set on the extreme Q vape but I found a craigslist add for a Vapebrothers hands free (150$ new) for only 75$ and it was never used but opened for a magazine feature (the herbs it comes with were vape in it, thats all).

I will also be taking this to college next year so again stealth is always wanted.

Any help is... well, Helpful so thank you in advance!

2. i have a vaporbrothers and if you tip it upside down, turn it to about 7.5 and haul on that shit through a bong ofc :p you can get ripped as fuck in as little as 2 hits and actually kinda dizzy for a second on your third hit lol 2 bowls of about .1 gets me ripped as fuck and thats with a pretty high tollerance as i blaze at least 4 times a day

but ive heard good things about da buddha too and i dont really know too much about the extreme Q so i can't help you there

3. er fuck not upside down the element facing up sorry lol i just hit it :smoke:

4. I've notice that people will single out vapebros and bash them saying blah and blah is a better vape but i also notice Vapebro's has really loyal customers saying "Hey im 100% satisfied."

5. Couldn't you just attach the hose onto your bong? that would eliminate having to awkwardly angle your vape.

6. yea its actually easy just stick the mouthpiece on your downstem and if it you get the hands free end you could probably get a round replacement to fix it or just take the mouthpiece out and rig something

and I'm definitely 100% satisfied... if it breaks its got a 3 year warranty too but I've knocked mine over a couple times without any problems

7. and the angle of my vape is just personal preference it vapes the weed more evenly as opposed to getting most of it dark brown/black and part of it being green, i find it gets fatter hoots too

8. buy a volcano, highest quality vape you can buy

9. volcano is the best vaporizer that goes without saying but not everyone has upwards of 600$ to get one... although I'm probably getting one soon anyway, I blaze enough for it to be worth it anyway

10. Volcano is cool and all but I dont have anything near $600. Even if I did I wouldnt feel comfortable spending that much.

11. had a lotus vape and the amount of weed needed to get blasted was a ridiculously small amount. the company recommends 1/2 of the supplied scoop which didn't really combust but got you fried with the one hit.