Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporized for the first time, smoked through my sisters stash!!! [9]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Apr 28, 2013.

1. So I went over to hang with my sister for the night because I never do.. Anyways she just bought a new vape last week and I was smoking that... I was a noob at it and was loading the glass bowl all the way with about a gram each bowl... And I was smoking it at 375 F and it just burned through so much... I really screwed up there but I got fucking KNOCKED OUT.

I ended up crying with my sister and just talking about family and random shit.. Was a blast, smoking with your family members is so god damn great and changes your whole relationship for the better really.. You just open up and talk about shit and be real.

2. That sounds great i wish my sister would blaze with me

3. I got 3 sisters who are cool with me blazing, but they won't smoke with me.

4. My sister introduced me to weed!

5. You better replace all the shit you wasted D:
    I would kill my sister if she wasted my weed by being a noob.
    (No not literally)

6. Yea I'm gonna buy an ounce and give her a eighth