vaporization vs combustion

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JohnnyBGreen, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Okay nevermind I was misunderstanding. There aren't any cannabinoids smoke gets that a vape can't.

2. So if we do get the same compounds smoking/vaping, why does some (including myself) still feel that combustion highs last longer? Can it be that the harmful byproducts from combustion actually makes you feel more blazed and as a result you end up with less of a clear high?

3. Exactly. The carbon monoxide is a big one for the 'stoned' feeling.

4. I love my volcano and vaping in general, but at first when i got it i thought i would be converted for life, but the reality is that for me it just isn't quite as heavy as smoking.

I love how it conserves weed, how it tastes great, how it tastes great, but the highs just aren't the same for me. Maybe it is just my tolerance, because there are a lot of people saying they can get more blasted from a vape. Which makes sense as it is a lot more efficient. I also love if your desperate for weed you can re grind some used AVB and get a tiny bit of thc out of it.

Damn I wish there was a way to take a tolerance break without actually stopping! lol

5. What about just lowering your daily consumption (if you are a dialy user), for example say you smoke every 3 hours try and smoke every 5 hours and strive to use less and less to achieve the same high. It worked for me.

As for the vapor vs combustion, if one does not put the emphasis entirely on what is the "healthiest" way to consume, I think a balance between different methods of consumption would work well. It might also keep tolerance down as the body does not become too accustomed to one way of consumption.

PS: omega 3's really does increase your highs (I use Hemp seed oil).

6. #46 Threeeyes, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Yeah, I find when I vape I'll smoke a lot of little bowls throughout the day or sometimes about 0.2 g will last me for like 2 hours of just hitting it every once and a while. Little bit of green can take you a ways with a vape. Only problem I see it's so easy and guilt free to vape my tolerance went up D: . It's not smoke so my lungs thank me but I'll vape daily and definitely don't get as high as I used to when I started.

Yeah for sure, I take Omega 3 6 and 9's just cuz I'm a health nut. But Vitamin B I think also helps your high too. But that's from personal experience don't take that too heart. I find the same though I vape too much, (daily) and tolerance is an issue. I just wish I could trick my body into dropping it without taking a break. Trust me I took a month off, hard as hell. and my tolerance came back after two sessions a week apart. 3rd week and I already felt my tolerance coming back.

7. How much omega 3? Ive been a heavy user for about 2yrs now with no t-break and a .2 elbow pack in my eq still blasts me for 2 houra

8. 1] Vape and Combust

2] I can roll a few and get a much different experience than vaping. I like doing both

I use the Storz & Bickel Plenty vape and roll Js or pack bowls when I wanna burn a good one. It really depends on each person, but for me I vape daily and burn occasionally. It's healthier.

9. 3's arn't to expensive, but 3 6 9's are hard to find for cheap because health food stores rip you off. If you can find em in a grocery store you'll get em cheap. Stores that specialize in supplements will charge you like 40 and up. Your lucky than, I've been a heavy user for under a year and buzz is really light. maybe if I just smoked a lot in one sesh. What do you mean by EQ? that's a type of vape?

10. I take 500mg of krill oil everyday for my omega source. Now that i found hemp seed butter I'll be using that as well.

Eq is the extreme q vape by arizer.

11. 1. Both

2. I vape the weed, then smoke the QWISO hash oil out of my bong.

12. Hows that work for you? I'm looking for a replacement for my vapour genie as it's just something to start me off cuz it's cheap but. It's not the best vape IMO it's good portable and handy but I feel like I waste all my butane on the thing lol.

13. Love mine. It depends on what you wanna do with it though as to which is the best gor you and your budget

14. 1. Vape (Pax)

2. Smoking triggers my asthma, and vaping conserves your herb

15. #55 Blazed Buckeye, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Answer as follows:

1] vaporization (Da Buddha Vaporizer)

2] reason
    I go through waaaaay less to get high. The high is also much more enjoyable to me. You can even change the high by way of temperature. Sometimes I enjoy packing a slightly larger bowl than usual, vaping it on a low temp (more heady "sativa like" high) , and then going back that night and vaping it at a higher temp (more "indica like" high) before bed.

In a normal sesh, I put in just a little bit more than it takes to cover the screen and vape that, which gets me where I like to be. I think this is pretty great considering I have vaped 3-5 times a day for a few months now. For a spoon however, it takes at least 3x that much.

I also think that the lack of dry mouth, and that shit flem in the back of your throat makes it a more enjoyable experience. Combine that with a smell that dissipates in about 5 minutes, best decision in my weed-consuming career.

I mean shit. I'm so high right now. Throw some kief in there, you won't be disappointed ;):wave::hello::yay:

16. Agreed. I love my vape to death - and I've only got a portable!

17. ^ Yeah buddy, I threw enough Kief I had saved and had enough to fill the whole bowl in my vape. I hit it like 10 times and it was still green, The vapour clouds were huge :D.

18. is it true it's better to vape sativa rather than indica? I tried both sativa and indica in my vaporizer and the sativa gave me a nice clear giggly high while the indica hat made me a little groggy and tired, not like the usual couch lock I get from smoking an indica.

19. Indica can sometimes be couchlock and sometimes more groggy depending on the strain. So no, vaping indica and sativa are both excellent. It shouldn't differ from smoke to vapor in that sense.

20. The stone isn't as great for me personally than the clean high from vaping. The problem is smoke just tastes bad and leaves a shit taste and feel in my mouth and throat for hours.

Basically it just isn't worth it to smoke anything for me. I'm vaked whenever I'm not at work, and now that I have a glass piece for my EQ, I don't even have to "clear my throat" now and then anymore like I was with heavy vaping before.

Smoke leaves my lungs congested, squeezed, taste of chemical..ugh, makes me want to barf.