Vaporite Solo review with lots of big pictures

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hubblybubb, May 15, 2009.

1. The absolute best vape in the under 100 bucks range is the LaunchBox, without a doubt.

2. The Vaporgenie would be a MUCH better choice than the Vaporite in my opinion.

3. Agreed. That would be my second choice in the under 100 dollar range.

Regarding the Vaporite, imho, ANY vape that does not fall into the Chinese knock off category would be a better choice.

4. Awesome!! Thank you so much you guys, I greatly appreciate it. I have looked into the LaunchBox, but on a real tight budget with this MS crap. I only found out 2 months ago. I am pretty sold on the Vapor Genie especially for $55! (Half price of LaunchBox) Now on the Vapor Genie, would you stick top the Classic or go Aluminum VG, or the VG bat? Also does anyone know anything about the Dragon Vap that is being sent to me? I cant find much info on it. Like I said earlier, it is being donated. I have not owned a vaporizer, but a must now with MS. Sorry about all the questions, I have a hard time making decisions lately. Thank you again for all your help and input.[​IMG]

5. Wow, I was going to buy one of these, for in door use. I have a Iolite for outdoor use...

But after reading some of the post LOLS at vaping plastic :mad:

6. #46 Ska, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I need help with this guys, I know I'm gravedigging but... I just got one and the bowl is HUGE, and my problem is when I pack the weed down it just falls back onto the burner from the bowl and burns. Any ideas?

The problem is because the thing is slanted up 45 degrees so all my weed falls back...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See my problem? Even if I pack 2g's it still falls back

7. Put a book under the back end to prop it up so that the heater angle is at 90 degrees (level).

8. I myself am a huge fan of the Vaporite Solo. I recently published an in-depth review, on my review blog. It's cheap, simple to use, and delivers excellent vapor quality. Can't really ask for much more in my opinion.