Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporisers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zackbmx, Jul 23, 2011.

1. how does a vaporizer get you so high from like .2? it blows my mind :smoke: i think i might have to invest in the MFLB to try it out :p

but does anyone know how it works? im quite interested :wave:

2. i have a launch box and its great, the reason is cus ur inhaleing pretty much 100% thc

3. well i don't really personally like the mflb man. I thought initially i could just take fat rips as long as i can. I soon realized you have to hold down a battery and wait for the little chamber to fill up. It does get you high but i am looking for a portable vape that you can continuosly drag, not just fill up the chambers. I'm not sure on this but i think some butane porta-vapes are like that

4. ^^if thats how u think u hit it then ur doing it wrong, try and hold the battery for 3 seconds and then "start" hitting it, very slowly for about 10 seconds.

5. i have man, i guess i am just looking for more of a heavier vape hit haha

6. i like the vaporgenie u dont have to hold it anything down u can pack bowls 24/7 with it and be high off a .7 all day