Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporisers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magnier7, Sep 14, 2009.

1. whats peoples opinions on vaporisors. are they any good? there suppose to be healthier for ya arent they. thinkin bout buyin one...

2. #2 highdayz, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    vaporizers and use the search button next time man. But yes they are considered healthier since you aren't inhaling tons of smoke while making your lungs pay

EDIT: rephrased.

3. alri thanks man i knew to this :)

4. dude... I'm sorry but 'knew to this'?

5. #5 oxXInterpolXxo, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    They are better in terms of being healthier (not breathing in smoke), the vapor doesn't smell like weed or smoke, and according to research they help you get more thc because you don't burn it. I personally have a vapor brothers box style vaporizer and i don't really use it because i prefer to use a piece, but a lot of people here who have a vaporizer like them, so to each his own i guess.

6. i love mine

but i still love bongs too

and joints

i just love mj

7. I have an Arizer Extreme and its a really nice vaporizer but I think its more of a mellow high. I do still love rippin the bong or rolling a J!

8. i love my vape. i got a vaporwarez and its awesome. although there is a difference between whips and ones that use those bags like volcanos

9. vapors are cool and all,but me,i love the bong,i guess i like those other chemicals in the herb,just don't know what they are.and no im not talking about THC...i think you get more cannabinoids from the bong and pipe and joints then from the vapor,more THC then cannabinoids in vapor.:smoke:

10. #10 oxXInterpolXxo, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    yea, my favorite is a bong or a bowl pack.