Vaporisers

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by pyrojacko, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey! I'm 18, in my last year of college, and have worked hard to achieve very good grades. I'm also very sporty! I like to run long distances (usually 4 miles) every week, go to the gym, play football, and swim. I also like to blaze now and again with friends to wind down and chill.

However, recently I have found that my chest has become tighter, and I'm finding heavy cardio related sports a chore whenever I have been smoking a lot of pot. I am pretty sure that this is related to smoking, and just wondered if it would be a good idea to invest in a vaporiser?

I do love smoking weed, but I also love sports, so I just wondered if anyone has found that using a vaporiser really helps their chest when taking part in cardio related sports? I feel that a vaporiser would be far more healthy and natural for me than smoking.

Cheers!

2. A vape definitely improves lung function, I know it's helped my cardio workouts, I never feel like my lungs are hindered anymore. Since I got my vape about 18 months ago, I vape 90% of the time, lift and run 5 days a week

3. It might if that's the problem. Vapor is easier on your lungs and is healthier than smoking. It also conserves weed, because it doesn't destroy a lot of actives like combustion does.

Try to stop smoking for awhile and see if your conditions improves.