Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VaporGenie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DreamCalledLife, May 14, 2010.

1. Well "maid" convection globe? That's an oxymoron if there ever was one.

But I have a suggestion, 'cause I would find this really interesting. Go over to the FC site and post up your thoughts on this issue regarding globe vapes. I think a very interesting debate would ensue and everyone, including yourself, and myself, may learn a thing or two more about vaporizers than we know today.

2. yeah I know, I have a lot of opinions to express in a lot of forum subsections. I'll get there someday! aha. I'll read through everything someday and assign the opinions to the appropriate places, someday. For now, on the fly, I express my dangerous opinions... but, oh! oh bad.

3. actually, would you mind giving links to the threads you want me to examine? for convenience. I don't know what FC refers to off the top of my head. Yeah, some of these threads or subforums take forever to pore through, it'll be done in time, of course.

4. Yeah dude, I believe it completely lol.
    Headshops can buy wholesale vaporizers, pipes, bongs..etc. for DIRT CHEAP from foreign countries and mark the price up a shit load and STILL have the price look good to an unsuspecting person. They look perfectly fine to the eye, but you never know how it's gonna function.

5. FC is fuckcombustion.com. It is a site that is TOTALLY dedicated to vaporizers. There is more information about vaporizers there than anyplace else.