VaporGenie vs Click n Hit

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by chemicalssos, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Alright so im finally looking to buy my own piece, and I can't decide between VaporGenie or Click n Hit. 

I like how the VaporGenie is a vaporizer, and cheap compared to other portable vapes. I know its not a 'true' vape because it involves a flame, but whatever, I don't have a lot of money. I can get it for $55 on vapeworld.com and get a free grinder.

Now the Click n Hit is cool because its more portable, because the lighter is built in. However, its not really a vape. Also, id have to refill the butane every so often, which i guess is not a big deal. The main advantage with these is the price. My buddy wants one too, and we can get two for $35.

Have you used either of these? Which one do you think I should go with?

Thanks for reading

The VaporGenie IS a true vape.

3. Do you recommend it?

4. #4 lwien, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Yup.   It was my very first vape.............about 6 years ago.

There is a learning curve though.  Once ya get it, come on back in and I'll give you some tips.

Another flame based portable is the Lotus that doesn't have anywhere near the learning curve of the VaporGenie and is close to the same price.   Check it out:  http://www.lotusvaporizer.com/

5. hmm that does look pretty sweet, but my budget really maxes out at $60. I think ill go with the vaporgenie, thanks for the replies, ill let you know what i think of it!

6. Any good pens though? Vape Genie looks gay aff :mad:

7. I tried looking for good pens to use with dry herb, theres no good ones that I can afford

8. I own 3 Vapes 1 vapor genie, 1 Vaporite, The "Zen Vape Pen"

"Zen Vape pen works with dry herbs/Concentrates nice Portable Vape!!! Search it---

" I got mine at a Local head shop were I usually get most of my stuff …

"online is Bullshit!!! have to wait N Shit I'M tryna Smoke RIGHT NOWWW NOT IN 7-10 business Days -.-t

But yea check it out some of those vapes... and Yea the vapor genie Is Just As good as any other Vape Besides wasting lighter Fluid… Lol

9. Vapor Genie was my first vape, looks stupid and goofy but it's the hits that matter. There's a learning curve but every thing takes time to learn. Now I use a torch lighter so your vaping in seconds but prefer hemp wick for very tasty hits.

Will be getting a desktop vape but the VG works well enough. Been bringing it with me for friends to try and each one of them want there own and some will wait or come over to use it, it's very sturdy dropped it multiple times and only cosmetic damage. If my VG breaks I have no problem buying the all glass version.

The slightest breeze will fuck up a hit but I use it in my room along with a Smoke Buddy.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Wow that Zen pen looks awesome as well. Ill be heading over to my local headshop tomorrow to see what they have, thanks so much for all the replies

11. What flavor zen vape pen do you have/recommend?

Yeah if I get the vaporgenie im planning on using hemp wick