VaporGenie Vaporizer Pipe

Discussion in 'General' started by hippiebitchdgaf, Nov 11, 2011.

1. The company discourages marijuana use. It's a halfass attempt at a vape IMO. Lol the mflb is where it's @ for a
    Portable small vape

2. Im pretty sure majority of the people on this forum are going to tell you to go with the MFLB instead. Im going to get one soon, so I can sneak my smokes in the garage for the winter. Its apparently the best portable vape for the money. And it has a life time warranty, you really cant complain about that.:smoke:

3. Late post, I know, but:

I just vaped with my genie. It's the aluminum model. If you have $70, it'll ALMOST remove ever wanting to use a spoon again. I was between this and the MFLB last summer, but mostly for budget, I went for the Genie, and got the aluminum because it was easier to clean (if ever) and snazzier looking. I think the one thing the MFLB has over the Genie is that it uses batteries instead of a lighter, but I don't mind that so much.

I still enjoy my pipe and bong, once in awhile, definitely. I'm just really enjoying using less to get high. When money's running short, I can make a gram last a long time, a nice benefit. One solid hit off of a small bowl does me in real good.

Plus the added joy of cooking with your vaped weed. Hence, recycling.

4. I have heard nothing but good things about the VaporGenie, but stay away from the Chinese knock-off "VaporBuddy" with its lead paint.