Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporgenie Questions need help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ogmaster, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Anyways im a new herb smoker and i love mj but im scared of ruining my lungs and shit so i was planning on buying a vaporizer but since i dont have much money atm i was planning on buying a cheap portable vaporizer (vaporgenie) anyways i have a couple questions such as does it conserve weed as well as the volcano and can i use the vaporized stuff for firecrackers/edibles?

2. also do i need to grind my stuff with a grinder or would scissors+paper work?

3. Invest in a sharpstone grinder. This one is probably the best value anyone could find. Seriously.

Sharpstone Grinder

I doubt it would conserve weed as well as the volcano, but it definiately should conserve weed to a noticeable extent.