Vaporgenie glass bat

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Iodio, Sep 1, 2011.

1. So, I don't see too much rep from vaporgenies on this forum, so I wanna share my new toy with everyone. If you're not familiar with Vaporgenies, they use a silicon carbide piece that heats up from a lighter, which then vaporizes the weed under it. They are absolutely marvelous.

The new VG: Glass Bat.

[​IMG]

Kinda dirty in this picture :p it had some heavy usage the first couple days. I just cleaned it though. Looks more like this:

[​IMG]

Here you can see how it works too. It has a metal piece clipped around the glass that slides up/down and right/left to reveal a little hole in the side for access to the bowl pack.

This thing is quite amazing. Almost all glass, so it gives an amazing taste. The air flow on this isn't nearly as restricted as on some of the other vaporgenies. It gives some massive rips of vapor.

2. Yeah, I just received mine a few days ago, and I am absolutely loving it! Has now become my favorite piece in my collection, and I own a lot of vaporizers! And just so you guys know, the new ones do not say "vaporrockets," which is a good thing in my book.