vaporbrothers burning bud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chongwithabong, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys so I have had my vaporbrothers for awhile and I have always used the same method. So I normally turn it up all the way while i grind and pack the bowl once i feel that it is hot and I am done packing the bowl i turn it down to 12 and put the bowl on. Sometimes this works wonders other times I am not so lucky and it burns my bud really bad. I know that it is because it is to hot and has not had time to cool down to the new 12 setting i have put it on. So my question is, how long should i be waiting... I dont want to wait to long and have it heat back up again because i turned it down to low. Any ideas how i would know if it is the right temperatue? Thanks

2. What I do, is just turn it on and immediately set it to the 12 o' clock position. After that, just grind your bud and load the wand. After you finish loading it might take another minute or two to get to the right temp. This might take a bit longer than your method, but you will be far less likely to burn the weed.

3. You're not making it heat up any faster by setting it to a higher temp. Just set it where you want from the get go, grind up, pack the bowl, and go to work. It may take a few more minutes, but heating it past your temp will take longer, because it has to cool with time. Vapes don't have a built in cooler.