Vaporbonging for newbs

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ChiefCosmos, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I want to get into vaporbonging. I have a pax by ploom so I don't think there's an available attachement for the bong. I'd like to have the best possible vaporbonging apparatus and I want to know where to buy the needed gear. Thanks tokers.

2. I hear the DBV,EQ and i hear log vapes are good aswell

3. I just jam the mouthpiece of my vape in to the downstem of the bong and make a seal with my hands. Works very well :)

4. You need to somehow make an airtight seal with the mouthpiece and the bong.

My Arizer Solo fits right into 14mm bowl openings, so that makes it much easier.

Rubber grommets and whip tubing are your friend here, but you'll need to be creative

5. If you need to getto rug it and shove stuff in places get clay or something to make it air tight example i have a shitty acrylic bong with metal slide that is a loose fit but i put some clay around the slider part and now you can milk it because its 100% airtight and sickk

6. If you don't mind spending the money, get a LSV or Cloud if you just wanna vaporbong.

DBV, SSV and extreme q (and many others) will do it quite easily, the cloud is a vaporbongmaster from what i've read