Vapor Swing

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by volcanobis, Dec 2, 2009.

1. #1 volcanobis, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    Seen the Vapor Swing was the #1 winner at the cannabis cup this year in the product section.

Anybody personally use one of these? Do you have to use a torch or do they now have a version that heats itself? Cause the torch version is FTL

It's an attachment for a bong that make it a vaporizer + bong

Here's a about the only video I could find on it:

Titanium Vapor Swing Bong Video

Here's a shotty pic of it:
    [​IMG]

2. Anybody go to the cannabis cup or use this out west yet??

3. That thing looks wicked dumb, look at all the smoke/vapor being wasted there. And there is no way it can work without heating the metal part extremely, which would require the torch, so fail invention.

4. You obv. don't know what your talking about. If it won the Cannabis Cup then it obv. isn't stupid. Those things are very popular for smoking oil, they are all over the place and a lot of blowers make pretty sweet ones.

Here is a bubbler using that idea: \t\t\t\tHashmasta Kut / GGirl Titanium Oil Vaporizer
    [​IMG]

They make many more for this but I can't find any pictures, so I will keep looking.. :cool:

5. im pretty sure they dont have a self heating vapor bell. youll just have to torch the titanium plate yourself. if you want one, check out aqualab technology's website. they have some but theyre 14mm so if you plan on putting it on a bong, might have to get a reducer. i think theyre pretty expensive too. but thats my budget if you have money, its great for hash and oils.

6. Looks like an average oil bell unit to me. I personally prefer domes, but different strokes for different folks.

7. #7 Mr Moon, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    Actually that's an early prototype of Labworx's Skillet. For some reason that Vapor Curve company can't even use a picture of their own product! labworx-skillet.com These things rock. They even make an all glass version now that makes my OG wax taste like lemonade!

8. I have one and it is not on the same level as some of the other oil vaping stuff but works pretty fucking good, I am pretty blazed atm off the oil I had before :)

Attached Files:

9. I prefer this type of concentrate slide but it still requires a torch to heat up a glowrod....

[​IMG]