Vapor Rig Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NeGeV, Mar 12, 2012.

  1. Alright, so this may sound dumb, but I see these beautiful worked vapor rigs for sale everywhere, and I have no idea what exactly they're used for. Could someone please explain what you use one for, and how it's used? I'm referring to the bubbler style glass pieces with vapor curves or domes. Thanks.
  2. Concentrates. You take your concentrate on a dabber (glass pointy rod thing) and after heating up the nail in the dome with a torch, you lower your concentrate into the dome on the nail.

    And that's what a dab is!

Share This Page