Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vapor genie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faceman, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Im thinking about buying a vaporgenie so i can smoke in my room at night while parents are asleep. Was wondering if u have to wait a while for the weed to heat up while you inhale or something or if it just starts vaporizing immediately.

Also trying to find a place to hide it in my room ( will be my first piece ). The weed is somewhat easy to hide since i just stash it under a buncha magazines in my drawer and shit. But a pipe might be a bit more difficult to hide.

2. Anyone.....?

3. yea it takes a few seconds but not long so i pull slowly in the beginning until i really start to taste vapors

4. I just ordered a vapor genie about a week ago. USPS says it was delivered...but it wasn't. After a few attempts at getting a response out of VP, as well as filing a loss of item complaint with the post office, I got a bit nasty (it had been about 4 days and they still hadn't returned my email) and wrote an email with strong words and he shipped out another one today :) If you want to wait a week or so I'll let ya know, but I've heard good things across the board (figure of speech of course).

I can't imagine you'd have any trouble hiding it in your room unless you live in box with nothing in it. You could probably even put it under your mattress and I think you'd be fine. Just throw it in a ziploc, pipes start to stink after awhile. :p

5. Yeah, I have a VaporGenie and its amazing... Incredibly stealth dude.

- Very little smell

- You start getting vapor about 5 seconds after holding up the lighter

- Incredibly smooth to hit (tastes just like sweet, warmed-up air... I guarantee you will never cough)

- Incredibly efficient; I can get baked off of like .2-.3 grams

- You can use your vaped weed for baking edibles

- You can pack a bowl beforehand and then just screw the top on to keep the weed in, so if you're just going for a single-bowl stealth session, you don't even need to get out your weed

- Very durable and easy to clean and maintain

- Because you're breathing in slowly and steadily, you can take some massive hits; nothing better than sucking in steadily for 60+ seconds until you're about to explode, then unleashing a cloud of blue-clear vapor

The only cons:

- You have to hold the lighter to it for a few seconds at least each hit, so you will go through lighters faster than with a regular pipe (not a big deal though)

- It can take a few sessions to get the "technique" down, to learn how to breathe and hold the lighter and get the weed to perfect vape temperature, instead of burning it

GET IT DUDE!

6. How can you used vaped weed for edibles? Wouldn't it have all the THC gone and you wouldn't get high from the edibles?

7. #8 Philosophe, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    Some THC is still retained in the plant, even after you've used it multiple times. You'd have to extract the THC, most likely by mixing it in with your butter.

Edit: Question: Are you inhaling lighter fumes as you vaporize this, or is there an alternative air supply?