Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Genie/Vaporizer Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kins11, Nov 5, 2008.

1. I just got my Vapor Genie today and am yet to try it out.

I have some quick questions for those who are familiar with them.

Does the mouthpiece at the end come off by pulling on it, or unscrewing? I don't want to break it or i'd just go right ahead and tug away at the shit. I'm not the most gentle person I know, haha.

Also, is it very important for me to use a grinder? I don't have one, and I have heard it works best ground and fluffy. Could I just break it up by hand?

Any other tricks you've learned that I should know, other than what the instructions state?

It's a terribly cute little thing! I got the "exotic" hardwood. Can't wait to try it out later!

2. i have the same one as you!
    ive had it for afew months
    i dont think the mouthpiece comes off
    but then again ive never tried

i grind my bud before i put it in the bowl
    because personally i think the bowl is small
    and it helps vaporize the weed
    (the heating in it can be uneven)

as long as you dont let the flame touch the ceramic
    you should be fine
    what i do is keep the metal tip of the lighter
    against the metal edge of the bowl facing up
    so that the flame sort of bends in when i inhale
    if that makes any sence

3. I know the mouthpiece comes off because the website says that it does. Haha. I just don't want to break it trying to take it off the wrong way. For now, i'll just leave it on. It's cute. Kinda Sherlock Holmes-esque. =P

Anyway, I hear a lot of mixed reviews about it. Most people seem to like it and say they pick it up pretty quickly (adjusting heat and shit) and others seem to hate it.

How's your high when you use it? Comparable to smoking?

4. i personally love the thing
    its great cuz i can blaze anywhere now
    like i said my only gripe is the small bowl size

the high is comparable to most vape highs
    ive always found them very mellow
    hope this helps!