Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor genie or lotus vaporizer?????? Asap plz!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ham42092, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 ham42092, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    havent blown it down in about 4 motnhs.....idk y smh lls BUT i will NOT untill i get me a vaporizer....im usually out smoking, soo cant get a table top...

whose had an experience with the two???
    they both look sick, but i feel lyk the genie gives a stronger vape, but the lotus is healthier n has a sleeker look to it....plain and simple, which gets u higher n is more durable???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

(GREEN CRACK AND BLUE CHEESE r waiting for either!!!)

2. Hi Ham,
    I'll give you an honest answer but I have to tell you that I make the Lotus Vaporizer.
    The main difference between the two is that you don't suck in butane fumes with the Lotus and you do with the VG. Some people say they get headaches from the butane.
    The VG has a bigger bowl than the Lotus, Probably 2 or 3 times the size.
    The Lotus has an aluminum stem that cools the vapor. Because of that people like it more than whips. The VG is all wood (classic model)
    The Lotus is higher quality than the VG and 100% made in the US.
    Both have good guarantees: VG is forever, Lotus is 3 years.
    Lotus is easy to learn to use. I don't know about the VG.
    Lotus is $119 including a torch lighter. VG is $55-60.
    Hope this helps.

MaxJitter