Vapor genie not getting me high

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Byron7109, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I Got my hands on a vapor genie classic and prior to using I read the instructions to make sure I'd use it right. I packed it loosely, I didn't let the flame touch the ceramic filter and I inhaled slowly. Every time I exhaled I saw some vapor. I did this Till my herb turned brown but I barely felt any effects. This was my first time using a vape. Any thoughts on why I didn't get high? Suggestions?

2. Its because the vapor genie is low quality.
    If you would have gotten a good vape you'd definitely be blown mane.

3. [quote name='"Shipwreck"']Its because the vapor genie is low quality.
    If you would have gotten a good vape you'd definitely be blown mane.[/quote]

VG isn't a low quality vape. It's one of the higher quality portable vapes. I started with the VG as my first vape.

4. I guess it can be good if you learn how to use it but from all that I've read people usually pass it up very for another vape.

The world I was looking for was not exactly low quality I meant more on the price side of it.

5. [quote name='"Shipwreck"']I guess it can be good if you learn how to use it but from all that I've read people usually pass it up very for another vape.

The world I was looking for was not exactly low quality I meant more on the price side of it.[/quote]

VG is hard to use but once you get it down it can be nice. Price wise compared to the MFLB.

6. I understand, I suppose every vape has a learning curve, vapor also gives you a different high OP.

7. I highly recommend just going with something digitized, yes it's costly but if you go through weed as fast as Marley's Dog then it'll be worth every penny. my friend has a nice $200 one, digital. one lung had my on my arse harder than anything before it.

8. I know you said you're not doing it wrong, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are doing it wrong.

9. Inhale slowly and take long breaths. You really aren't supposed to see a lot of vapor either.

10. ^listen to this guy, he knows his shit. vapes, even digitised ones have a technique to the pull. you gotta be gentle, it should remain clear and it's probably getting too much heat, sounds like it might be singing a little.

11. i have the Same problem on my buddys iolite, it tastes like shit and i dont get baked. I will never use a hand held again

12. inhale slower, and you will get more vapor. hold the flame closer to the filter... more vapor. i own a mflb and i have used my friends VG and his VG blows my mflb out of the water in terms of hit size, it gets you high my friend, you just gotta learn how to use it right. its also possible that you are used to the smoking high, vaporization high is way more mental, like sometimes you wont even realize your high until you zone out and realize your making a peanut butter and whipped cream sandwich on pita bread.. it works :cool:

let me fix that for you

:smoke:

13. it takes a while to get used to it but once you do it is amazing.

14. I like my vape turned up a bit, hit the 370 range and you'll be vaping CBD as well for the body high

15. [quote name='"XiaoGG"']I like my vape turned up a bit, hit the 370 range and you'll be vaping CBD as well for the body high[/quote]

Turned up at 370?