Vapor Genie & My two cents

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ronp, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I just bought a Vapor Genie (VG) for one simple reason: I want a vaporizer I can have with me all the time. There are a few vaporizers that fit the bill, but they were more expensive (I'm poor and cheap).
    The only problem I had with the VG was finding a lighter. I tried the Zippo pipe lighter: I could taste Naptha for three days. I tried a torch lighter: I set my VG on fire and burned my thumb. I tried a Bic: Like the Zippo it had a flint and after the first hit, I burned my good thumb on that little wheel. As I was riding home from the hospital, with my wife, she said "you wouldn't have burned your thumb if you would have used a BBQ grill lighter." I could never tell my wife she's right; therefore, I simply ignored her comment.
    I later privately tried the grill lighter: It has a huge fuel tank, it's long enough to keep your fingers out of harms way, it has no flint, and I can fill it with the cheap butane. It is perfect.
    Besides being poor, I'm also lazy, I set the flame at 1/2" and set it directly on the top metal ring; I do this so my arm doesn't get tired.

Don't tell my wife she was right.

2. I'm telling her she's right, she deserves to know! :p

3. Vaporgenie is beast. Easy to use, convenient, I love it. I prefer mflb just because of the automatic heating, but vaporgenie is great.

4. I'll bet it's nice to go out in the woods with :D

5. I'm so high.

6. Definitely. Barely any smell either. Can easily be mistaken and covered up by insence.

7. Why the need for incense outside? :confused: :laughing:

8. I can use my VG inside the house without my parents saying anything. I can't say the same about my V-Tower (RIP). I've been caught simply heating the V-tower up. I'm so high right now. VG

9. Good tip, lol. I have a VG, maybe I'll get a BBQ grill ligher myself.

10. Haha yeah like highasphuck said, I tend to use mine inside. That's what the insence is for. Outside you can hardly smell it unless you're standing like 5 feet away.