Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Genie Knock Off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vildner, May 27, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I've been looking into getting a vaporizer lately, and have decided that the Vapor Genie looks appealing because of its pricetag, stealth, and it seems to be a decent introduction to the world of vaping.

My local headshop has something that greatly resembles it, and it seems to be the same idea as the one with VaporGenie. But because it's a knock off, I wasn't sure if it's worth the same $50 pricetag.

Here is a picture of the one at the headshop:

[​IMG]

Do any of you have experience with these? I'd rather just pick it up there rather than order the legit one off of the internet, but I also dont want to buy something that simply "looks as good as the real thing!" but suckssss when it comes down to it. Thanks for reading!

2. Chinese made pieces of crap. Known to possibly contain lead. Stay away from those.

3. Hey man, good to know! I had heard some about the lead, and wasn't sure if these were just an earlier version of the genie or something. Thanks for the heads up, my lungs thank you as well!