Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor buddy, glass spoon or homemade bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhillyBleez, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I have a glass spoon but it's really dirty and I am kinda bored of it. I have a homemade bong that I haven't used forever because I heard It was bad (I use an aluminum bowl) I also have a vapor buddy but only used it twice because I heard it has lead in the paint and is also bad. What should I use

2. Well the main reason people say aluminum is bad is because it can cause Alzheimer's, but weed prevents it, so if you're bored of your spoon hit the bong. But fuck lead paint

3. Do you think I could make a hole in the water bottle and then place my pipe through the whole?

4. Seriously, that whole aluminum foil bowl-Alzheimer's syndrome theory is ridiculous. Do you really think a Bic can heat aluminum up to the point where it releases vapors? Aluminum foil was designed to cool down quickly anyway...I think you'd be safe to hit the bong a couple times my dude.

5. Well that might work, but if you didn't want to use the pipe because its dirty, you'd still have the same problem. Itd still be nasty tasting resin smoke just filtered through water

6. I have no problem using the pipe because it's dirty. But since where on the topic anyways wouldn't a resin filled bowl get me higher?

7. Well you said you had a glass spoon and its really dirty and Im kinda bored of it. Just assumed thats why

8. Yeah I understand. My mistake if I came off as ahole