Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Brothers *New* Review (16 pictures) Sour Purp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Closet Smoker, Aug 31, 2008.

1. i just ordered the hands free vapor bros cant wait til it gets here

2. #62 floating_by, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    I've had my eye on a Vapor Brothers of late. Has anyone purchased the "Hydrator" kit for their VB? I don't have a bong at this time, and am trying to make the most versatile purchase I can without going overboard on budget. The "Hydrator" kit starts at 69.99 online, which seems pretty reasonable.
    http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/shop.php?cat=Hydrators;dist=VaporBrothers

With the Hydrator kit:
    how stable is it if you set it down? Does the "bubbler" tip over? Does it make it awkward to stir the whip with the Hydrator attached?

I'm pretty sold on the VB vape, just need to finalize this last part of the equation. Thanks for any input! :smoke:

Edit: In the video by one of the members here (thanks for sharing by the way) it looks like the tubing is VERY coated with brown resin. Is this just a matter of how high the temp is set? How often does the tubing need to be replaced? Thanks!

3. I just got my vapor bros vap (hands free) today and i cant seem to get a good hit from it. I followed all the directions and i got really high but i never got a real good hit, i havent seen any "mist" when i exhale, my temp is at 12 o clock( i waited 5 min too)

4. I've had the hands free Vapor Brothers for a while now and it's mint. Ideally, I run it up full for a few minutes and then drop it down to just between 11-12. If you're blowing out thick grey clouds you're burning it too hot. No grey mist at all and you're not burning it enough. Find the happy medium.

Highly recommend it to anyone thinking about buying a vape. So delicious & smooth with the right bud. Very nice, mellow body highs usually... and as mentioned, conserves tea like a fucking champ.

Rasp

5. I run mine at 12-1 depending on how much is packed in. The great taste, slight smell, super high, and conservation of weed is what it is all about. This is the best purchase Ive made so far.

6. hell yeah man i love my vaporizer.. i got a Natural Goods with a digital temperature readout and a ceramic unit...its soooooooo fuckin awesome. worth the $300 i paid for it

if you have not gotten high of a vaporizer i recommend you go buy one

7. Once you vaporize weed, there is no going back to normal ways of smoking. Vaporizing is just soooo much better.

8. I have the newer ceramic-heater VaporBros vaporizer, and I've found that when I pack a fresh bowl, I usually start if off at just slightly past 9 o'clock (after heating it up for 5-10 mins). I've found that when I start off at 11 o'clock, I start getting more smoke instead of vapor.

So, after a few hits at 9'oclock, I'll still it around some, re-pack, and take a few more hits... once I stop getting any more vapors, then I crank it up to 11 o'clock or so.

I'm surprised that so many people start off vaping at the 11 o'clock position. Maybe there's some variance in how the VaporBros dials are setup.

9. looks very dank

10. I now put it around 12 and keep it there at all times. It works great:smoke:

11. Wow....now you guys all made me want a Vap when I just purchased my A/C for like $120....thanks a lot. Guess I am going to have to get that and the attachment for my binger once my T break is done.

12. holy purps batman nice buds

and sick vape! i just ordered a digital knockoff for $44 off of eBay... i can't wait to use it...

13. This might sound stupid but I am considering one. How does it conserve weed? And also witht he remains of the vaped weed can you add it to edibles or does it still have to be heated more?

14. Yeah, this is deffinitly the best vape i've smoked out of, like the op said he smoked 0.2? and he was high for five hours...

yes, good buy +rep

15. I own a VB hands free that broke after 1 month. The heating element turned on but did not heat up anymore. Anyone else ever experience anything similar?

16. God, I am up right now working on projects for class and I can't fucking wait to come home tomorrow, done with everything till spring, and get loaded on my VB. YES

I usually turn it up pretty high and, yes, burn a bit.

17. Thanks to this thread and the video posted towards the beginning, I will soon be investing in a nice bong and a vaporbrothers :smoking:

18. Hell yeah! Vaporbrothers is the only way to go!

19. Nice Closet we live right around the same area i went to smoke 911 to get my hands free vape bros to. Then 1 week ago went back and bought the ZOB double perc 8-arm they have good staff that kno lots. btw im around milton/alpharetta where u?

20. Vb forever!! :d