Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Brothers *New* Review (16 pictures) Sour Purp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Closet Smoker, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I think with my end of year bonus I'll pick up both a vape and a quality bong. That vape-to-bong attachment is really nice.

2. Hey man, your post alone finally settled my decision on weather or not to get a vape and which one, so thank you for that! :D

Also, I was wondering... does it smell? Would a person who knows the smell of weed (burning or now) know what's going on? If so, how easy is it to get rid of/mask?

3. Ah, exactly why i like to help out.:hello: Post pictures up when you get yours. I just smoked a whip of sour D with the bong attachment. lets just say im Gone for the day.:smoke: Ill be this high for 5-6 more hours. You picked a great product though!
    That sounds like a great idea.:)
    Your welcome, I was in your shoes a few weeks ago. My friend picked one up and i smoked out of it one time and i was sold. I'm just here to spread the wonderful news:D As for the smell, it doesn't smell like weed smoke, it smells like... well like... what the bud smells like before smoking it. It doesn't linger like smoke.

4. Thankss

OMG 5-6 HOURS?! I'm going to the shop right now... :bolt:

5. Is it worth the extra money to get the vaporbrothers ? i was able to find one on ebay brand new ( hands free model) for 160, is this worth the extra 70 bucks over the kia vaporizer ?

6. I have no clue. Ive never seen nor heard of kia... But i do know $160 or even $200 in my case, is way worth what you receive. A life time warranty, great customer service, and quality of the vaporbrothers is incredible for $160. I say go for it and dont worry about the cheaper alternative. You get what you pay for.

7. vapbros or vapzilla for sure!! no other choice, and btw amazing bong adapter set-up!!

8. Thats like this real sick vape i made

9. Fosho! Yea at first i wasnt really feeling the bong adapter, but after last night I LOVE it. I took off the ash catcher and put the adapter straight into the diffuser. I packed up like .3 of a gram and hit it like 20 something times with my sister. We were both ripped to say the least:smoke:

10. #50 Closet Smoker, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    Here is some more pictures of the freshly cleaned Medicali. Also some Kush that I'm smoking on and the 1/4 cup of vaporized buds. Im not sure if i should make Qwiso or Cook with it. We'll see when the jar is full;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MIST not milk:D
    [​IMG]

11. One of my budies got one for $100 used. It's so worth the money.

12. Thanks for the review. Its a nice when people contribute to community with there free time and take some good pictures. My views on the vapourisers that i've smoked is that there a bit dissapointing not the high just the fact that I do enjoy enhaling that beautiful tasting smoke.

Disclaimer: I've only used cheaper vapourisers admittedly.

13. No problem, thats why I come on here.:wave: Ive smoked out of 4 vaporizers.2 of which were cheap and did not work good. You defiantly get what you pay for.

I Also just picked up an eighth of Purple Kush, ill post some pictures up later.

14. Yay I got mine yesterday. I thought i'd share some pictures of it:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some Trainwreck, and the first bowl i packed.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. How do you like it? You took some great photos as well! And that Trainwreck... looks fucking amazing! hows it taste? Enjoy it, I haven't smoked traditionally since i got it. I would look into getting the bong adapter as well. It works great.

16. #56 PKlee, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    Nice vape!! You'll have to update when you get the attachment. Nice that you bought local too. :)

Have you noticed that you don't need as much bud as usual since you got it?

EDIT: Whoops, see the attachment now.

17. haha dude... we have the same scale and shot glass :)

18. Yea I like to support my local head shop.
    Nice, I payed $20 for the scale two years ago and it still works great, and the shot glass I got for $5:hello:

19. I'm loving it so much. I havent smoked normally for 3 days, I can already feel a nice improvement in my breathing. I'm also using less weed than before. The first few bowls got me rediculously high. That trainwreck is amazing, the vapor tastes like minty citrus, it was beautiful.
    And yeah, I notice the hot dry air starts to get to your mouth and throat after a while. I'll probably get a bubbler for it.

20. I totally feel you, i have not smoked since i got it. I also feel as if i can breath better:hello:
    I need to start running with my huskies after a nice 20 bong rims of mist from the vape:D