Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Brothers *New* Review (16 pictures) Sour Purp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Closet Smoker, Aug 31, 2008.

1. here is a vid of me using mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fygLDqTI0ZU

2. that vaporbong hit looked like a normal bong hit :O definitely picking up one on my next paycheck.

btw, where did you pick up that attachment again?

3. god, im convincing myself NOT to buy one.. ahhh im in love with this product, for the money it seems sooo legit. i just got a job and get a little under 3bones every two weeks. so somebody, just tell me its okay! haha

4. Nice man, you just convinced me too go ahead and make the purchase.

I had the older vapor bros before they had the new heating element, but it semi-broke and i sold it to a friend who wanted it. Been thinking of buying a new one, just haven't got around to it. Now that I've seen this, its final. I'm putting my order in right now!

5. im pretty damn sure theyve always been ceramic they`r just new and improved

6. where exactly is smoke 911? I am from the northwest metro atlanta area.

7. If you get on 400, go north to exit 7a. You are going to make a u-turn on holcomb bridge rd. Then go strait on hb for 2 miles or so, and it is on your right across from starship.

8. Yea, it is now all organic. Toxin free.

9. the Starship in woodstock?

10. I got one too. I picked up the non-handsfree used for 80.00. now if I don't have the time to set it up I wouln't smoke. I love it that much. I attach it to my glass bong and it hits so much better.

11. No, its across from the starship in Roswell.

Ah, i just got back from there actually. I got the glass on glass bong adapter. 14mm goes right into the ash catcher or diffuser. I also picked up some Kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. so how is it with the bong adapter?

13. Nice vap man, and that Urkle x SD looks fucking delish

I got hype to see the sour purple when i saw the thread name but when the pictures first came up, the first thing i saw was that bag of legal buds, or whatever that shit is. I took you for a fool for all of 3 seconds. :smoke:

14. Sorry, I haven't read through the whole thread but...

a) Where'd you get the bong adaptor? I've been trying to find good ways to connect my SSV vaporizer to my bubbler and my bong.
    b) Nice scale. Where'd you get it? :)

15. Its fucking awesome! lol Its just like smoking out of a bong, but you get super high and it tastes way better. It was only $11.95
    lol that legal herb is horrific! That shit tasted so bad. Thank you, the sour purp was very dank!
    The bong adapter at my local smoke911 for $11.95.
    The scale was from citgo for $20

16. ok WOW after reading through this entire thread and watching that video some one posted from youtube, i REALLY REALLY fuckin want a Vapor Bros and one of those adapters, just watching that vid i got so excited, that shits fuckin awesome.
    Damn man.... if only i could milk the vapor in my bong, that would be heaven.

17. Hahaha:D go get one you will not be disappointed.

18. Good nuggets, and nive vape.

19. Thanks:) The kush i just picked up is nucking futs. I got a little TOO high the other night after smoking on the vape for about an hour.:eek:

20. after reading this thread, i ordered one! i got a diffuser for it too, i can't wait for it to get here. thanks for the great info :D