Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Brothers Help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedsmoka85, Jan 11, 2009.

1. I recently recieved my vapor brothers and im trying to figure out why i can only take about 6 hits and then I can't get anymore vapor is there somthing im doing wrong?

2. Most likely you need to stir your bowl occasional, or by the 6th hit perhaps you've simply gotten all you can from the specific temperature you're using.

This thread should have been in Apprentice Tokers

3. You probably have the heat up to much. Turn it down some and find out what the lowest temp it vaporizes at

4. well first make sure you pack the whip about 1/8 full, also make sure you stir it around a little bit. and mess around with your temperature untill you find the right one for you. you should be able to get 12+ hits.

5. mm i dunno about you guys but i can get about 40-50 hits if i set it to about 9 or 10oclock on the temp dial and stir it up every once in a while. Every hit is full of vapor except for the last few.

6. The whip tends to clog at the screen, which may block some still green bud from being vaped....I always turn the whole unit it vertical to try and shake the bud down towards the heating element, blow into the whip to unclog it or remove whip and unclog it by hand (if the first 2 don't work).

If you have the newest model, it doesn't need to really be turned up more than halfway...Most problems with hits are because its clogged.