vapor-bonging is amazing!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PassTheGrass, Jun 17, 2010.

1. its so fucking crazy, its amazing, you get huge smooth vapor milks, its awesome.:smoke:

2. You want smoooooth and amazing. Fill that bong with hot water and then vape through it.

3. Yes it is great, and try that hot water method^ it's really smoother and makes me feel as if I'm getting more vapor but maybe I'm not.

I can't wait to setup my vaporbong again.

4. Lets get a x10 percalating bong and set it up to a vape and fill it with hot water and ice
    and tell be how that hits :bongin:

5. Probably so draggy you couldn't even hit it. :D

Vape hits out of high-end glass = absolute win.

6. LOL^
    and do you know how dangerous it'd be to combine ice AND hot water?

7. vapor + bong = the besdt fuckin experience out there

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNjw4HlieM]YouTube - JFGLASSWERX + White Flame = My current vapor set-up[/ame]

8. Why in the fuck would you want to use hot water and ice. If you're gonna do that, just use fuckin' room temp water. lol

9. Because hot water cools off smoke better then cold water. :rolleyes:

10. isnt water is your lungs bad!?

11. Yup. It's called drowning.

12. then wouldnt the vapor from the hot water condense in your lungs and cause them to have water in them?

13. Do you take showers?

14. is it just like that? because im sure there is a fair amount more in the steam off of the bong because that is direct compared to a shower which has a lot more cool air mixed in.

15. Uh, I don't think they mean steaming hot water in your bong man, just hot enough so when you pull the smoke through it is warm and doesn't expand in your lungs, it's actually better than smoking it through cold water with ice.

16. Dude. Wow.

17. I've used steaming hot water before. You want the water vapor to moisturize the air.

18. ^ Ah I see, I've never vaped through a bong before but I'm starting to think I should start soon, health reasons.