Vapor bong?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by insomnia420, Aug 13, 2010.

1. So I have 2 questions for you experinced tokers...

First would it be better or worse to to attach a vape to a bong
    I've herd alot of things both good and bad about doing this but I dont know whats true so I've come to the most expericned tokers to help me.

My second question is differnt subject,

Which bong do you like better (if I do this Im going to need a bong)

The molino mini
    or
    The molino pryrex

Thx in advance guys
    toke on :bongin:

2. why would it be worse? when i attach my vape to my bong i dont even put water in it

3. I've heard people say when the vapor passes through the water in a bong it loses potency.
    Idk y, but that's one of the things ive herd. Maybe It gets released in the water idk.

But Whats the point of using a bong without water? Wouldnt it just be the same as use the vape?

4. I personally wouldnt even use water. A vape is easy enough to hit as it is. But I can see how some people might like to bong it rather than use a whip or something though.

5. The only purpose to bong-water some vapor is to cool down the smoke. The point of removing any tars/carcinogens, I think become moot, since it's vapor. (Don't quote me on this though)

Though doesn't mean it still wouldn't be fun to do/watch. Specifically with a bong that has an ice-catcher.

6. You'll lose more potency all over your fingers as you break up the bud than you will ever lose from any bong.

THC isn't very water-soluble, vapor or otherwise. They probably think vapor=water, so they think it would dissolve in water. It doesn't :p

[​IMG]

7. k thx. What do you guys think about the bongs? If you know any good ones that are under 20$ feel free to suggest them

8. +rep zpyro thx

9. that makes no sense. maybe if you were using whole milk some of the thc may be absorbed, but now would vaping through a bong and smokign though a bong be different? I dont use water because im too lazy to fill it :smoke:
    But the vapor is already cool enough that i dont need water in the bong anyways

10. It's for the better. I suggest just getting the biggest/tallest bong out of the two which would be the Molino pyrex bong. Your essentially getting the same quality, just different sizes.

Joint Size: 14.5 mm

Keep that size in mind when buying the adapter.

11. the point of taking a vape bong hit is to take a LOT of vapor, all at once. at least with these whip style bongs, you get a bigger hit a lot faster. the purpose of the bong doesn't change :p

12. [​IMG]

HVY mini GONG with a 14.5mm water adapter.:D

i agree with blunt get the one with the glass on glass joint.

13. Vapor into a water bong is essential

add ice and its even better

Ya vapor is clean and this and that

but the vapor is warm and dry after so long

plug that shit into the ice/water bong and bammmmm wwoooooooooo

The greatest thing ever

I have the Extreme Q with the weedstar slim thats on here cheap. You don't need to buy an adapters or anything joint size is 18.8 so you can plug the whip right into it glass on glass

14. i've been meaning to get my whip vape fixed so i can hit it through the bong again. I got the volcano though so i dont really use anything else lol

15. what people dont realize is that weed (thc) itself is fat soluble. weed SMOKE is water soluble. you smoke in an area with lots of steam floating around, the water clings to the smoke and dissipates it, i smoke in my house all the time with the hot water running in my bathtub and havent gotten a complaint yet. this is the why the smell of weed quickly disapears, yet the smell from cigarettes lingers for a long time. when a room or car is hotboxed enough to where the smell does linger, what is happening is a thin layer of weed byproduct (ash, resin) is actually building up on the surfaces. water DOES filter some thc, and thats also why 30 percs in one bong isnt a very good thing

16. p.s. fuck silver surfers, get a volcano

17. Wow, I'm not sure why but I thought me and my friends were being innovative with a vapor-bong haha. It was a few months ago and we just shoved the hose in the female piece and it riiiipppppeed, got so incredibly high that day. Is and was a great idea, we even wrote the date and drew a picture of it on the wall. We were thinking of hooking the vaporizer up to his gas mask bong, that would have been intense, but his vaporizer broke, major bummer. Some one out there try it haha.
    :bongin:

18. There's glass steamers that are available that use no water. A bong with no water works the same so I don't really recommend this unless you don't smoke bongs for health reasons (some vapor users are like that).

[​IMG]

It's mainly so you get the biggest hit possible.

Water/ice bong is good for holding the vapor in longer (longer you hold it the higher you get unlike smoke).

I suggest an adapter if you get a bong. It's not expensive and keeps you from wasting any vapor. I use 18mm bongs for more air flow so naturally I recommend that size bong and adaptor.

If I understand right it's pretty dangerous if you accidentally exhale into a water bong connected to a vaporizer. Like how you may have gotten the bowl/weed wet when you first started smoking bongs - you probably don't want to get water in the electric powered vape. I assume you could be electrocuted and too stoned to understand but I haven't tried it.

19. I like it because it's easier to draw with the water, it's also much less dry.

Especially with hot water. Mmmm. :cool:

Ice just makes it dry.

And I would think a smaller bong would be better. Sure you can get a bigger hit with a larger bong, but you would be sacrificing efficiency for a uselessly larger toke. Smaller hits produce better results for me with the same amounts of ganj. :D

20. #20 aero18, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    That's why bongs are more inefficient. There is a lot more surface area for the actives to condense to. However, the vapor is cooled to a higher degree allowing for longer hits to be obtained (and held in).

I like vapor bong hits because they allow huge hits and longer hits. They feel like streams of vapor hitting your lungs (literally).