Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CHIWANG, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Sup stoners? It's been awhile since ive been on here. A year of probation and a lot of issues going on at home forced me to quit smoking for awhile. Now that I have my priorities straightened out I've decided to start tokin up occasionally. I own an 18" medicali straight tube and a pax vaporizer. Although I love my pax, I always find the medicali to get me much higher. I figured if I buy a 14mm male to 14mm male adapter for my Bong and some silicone tubing I could pop off the mouthpiece and take Bong rips with my pax. Convenience of vaping and the high of a Bong rip....anyone have experience with this.

2. Yes I do. I personally have a vaporizer, da Buddha! It's awesome. I recommend for in home use :)

I do the hose to bong all the time.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435854682.867479.jpg

I invented it to get higher and it does work lol... One time I got so high from it I couldn't even breath for like 5 minutes I swear I thought I was going to die lol. It was intense!