Vapor Blunt 2.0

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by joycheapbuy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. anyone tried the vapor blunt 1.0 or 2.0 before ?? 

[​IMG]

2. Yes. Short story, its sub par. The glass piece that came with it came broken. When I told them about it the day I got it, I was told I must have done it. After much arguing, And sending many copies of the receipt with warranty about 7 times before they said they got it cause. Ya know. Email is so tricky.

I finally received a new glass piece a month later. During this time, another problem occurred. The reads end where the bowl is, is plastic. Right down to the threads that keep it on. While using the internal stir tool, the tool itself broke, popped out while also tearing a hole in my screen along the edge during the month of use. I was also sent a new rear end. Can not twist it anywhere near where it needs to be in order to not worry about if the lid coming off if you use the stir tool.

The vapor quality wasn't bad. I'd say 7/0
    Battery lasted an hour and a half wish.
    All in all, its not worth the price at all. Cheap plastics outside pieces and thin, shorty glass accessories.

3. This pretty much sums up why I am not a big fan of any of the vapor blunt products I have tried. 

4. Like the others that have posted here, I wouldn't entertain the Vapor Blunt lines. I got a VB 2.0 on sale, got it on Friday and was all excited. By Sunday I was back to my Pax and shelved the VB 2.0. 

Vapor quality, didn't like it as much as my pax or mflb.
    Taste, not a fan. Started to taste burnt after the first pull.

Honestly wish I would have purchased an Indica, or even a firefly. But I'm basically done with Vapor Blunt stuff. Giving this to a friend of mine who wants to learn about vaping. Just going to stick with my Pax for now.

5. I agree with everyone else. I've had/used the first and second vaporblunt and for the money there's better ones that'll give you more bang for your buck.

6. #6 Rezerg, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    The solo, pax or ascent. Those are the best from personal experience. Also you can't forget MFLB.

Cause no one will ever let you.