Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vapir

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JesusFreak, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Is the Vapir worth it? I think i want it but its really expensive and i havent seen it in action, so if you know anything on it from personal experience i would like to hear your feedback.

2. i'd suggest making a lightbulb vap first. search for instructions on how to make one. after i made one it's my personal opinion that vaporizers suck and i wouldn't spend any money on one. but a lot of people like em. just try the lightbulb vap first and form your own opinion on wether or not it's worth shellin out the moolah.

3. If you're gonna get an expensive vaporizer, go all the way! Get the volcano! It's like $600 or some insane number like that, but I read a user experience that said it got a room full of people high off a joint and a half worth of weed. It'll pay for itself in the ganja you save!

4. You should check out the promotional video posted at this website. It's kind of long, if I remember right. Not bad to watch though.
    http://www.air-2.com/

5. I made a lightbulb vap, i love everything about it cept holding the lighter up to it forever

6. use a candle

7. Thanks, that vapir video is pretty tripped out