Vapir NO2: My first vape -REVIEW-

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Maximillien127, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Vapir NO2: My first Vape review

Introduction

Hey Blades, I'm Maxi.
    I've been using cannabis for 3 months and all I have ever done are joints are a few bong hits. Because I suffer from Asthma and Bronchitis I hated smoking and wanted to have cannabis without smoking. First I tried edibles but I didn't find the high was that good. Then I bought my first vaporizer, the Vapir NO2, and it arrived yesterday.

When I was looking for vaporizers, I saw the Vapir NO2 and thought it was perfect for my needs. After reading reviews of people saying how "This part doesn't perform as well as my other vaporizer.", It almost deterred me from my purchase. But after noticing that they have obviously tried loads of pipes, bongs and vaporizers, where as I have never vaporized before. I thought that made me a bit of a nooby, So I bought it.

I'm in UK and it had to be delivered from America so it took 9 days. Which isn't bad at all. It costs £76 for me, which I thought was an amazing price. I tend to spend £10 - £60 a week on cannabis. So I thought £76 wasn't bad at all and I ordered it.

My first use

So I opened the package and first of all, I was surprised to find that the box was smaller than I thought it would be. It wasn't a bad thing though, It was a good thing because it means that you are able to take the full box with you easily. I lifted the lid on the box and inside was a plastic tray with the items and then some instructions. I read the instructions in about 5 minutes and instantly knew what to do.

So I plugged it in and charged it. Make sure that if you don't live in the US then you buy a travel adapter because the plug is built for an American Plug Socket. A bonus is that the actual vaporizer comes with 40% of battery so you can vape straight away. You can also use it when you are charging it so that's what I did. I turned it on and the devices temperature was preset to 360F which is the average temperature for vaporizing cannabis. Vapir, are you trying to tell me something? :p

It literally heated up in about a minute. It was definitely faster than the time it would take you to grind up herbs and collect a spoonful. Because with the kit you get a small measuring spoon. You have one spoonful in the bowl and that's all you need. Trust me, this spoonful isn't much at all. You could probably get 15 - 20 bowls out of an eighth. So I put the cannabis in it once it has reached its temperature. Put the top back on and start toking.

Instantly I taste the flavor of the herb and see a thick vapor cloud when I breathe out. The first session I had I could taste a bit of a plasticy taste, but I wouldn't say it tasted bad I would say it tasted good like new stuff. After the first session the taste of plastic had gone. I prefer one session of a weird plastic taste than every session with a butane taste like with the Iolite.

The High

The high is definitely different to smoking. After one bowl, which is probably the third amount of weed in a joint, I was blitzed. I couldn't walk straight and had a lot of short term memory loss. I would think of something then two minutes later, forget what I was thinking about. People say that with vaporizing you get more a head high, but I was experience a full blown body high. I felt amazing but I would definitely say the high is better than smoking.

Toking on it

I find that smoking for me is harsh, hot and unpleasant. I personally love vaporizing. It feels like warm and soothing air and it is very comforting. I haven't coughed once while vaporizing as it is that soothing and nice. I ALWAYS cough when I smoke and once or twice I've coughed so hard that I threw up. It is different but I don't see any negatives. You also notice the flavor of the herb and I appreciate my weed a lot more now. The stuff I have now is very spicy and fruity.

Ease of use

Trust me when I say that this is super easy to use. As soon as I looked at it I knew what to do. There are three main buttons. One turns the temperature down, one turns it up and the other starts and stops the heat. Then there is a on/off switch on the side.

I have never written a review before but this suits me perfectly. For a beginner it is perfect. Super great model, easy to use and high. Plus you are saving lots of money on cannabis. Say you buy an eighth and vape it all. If you collect the vaped cannabis then you can either smoke it or cook with it and it will still get you high.

I shared it between me and two friends and it worked like a charm because we all got super stoned off of one bowl. The high lasts for a long time as well. Right now it is 16:32 and I am still slightly high from the bowl I had at 12:28, about to go and vape some more.

I would definitely recommend this for a nooby or a veteran, it is amazing and it works. I don't think Im gonna be smoking for a while now.

Edit: I forget to add that there is no smell of cannabis, just burning popcorn, and that it is silent. So you can vape in your house/room/car and there will be no smell or sound. Plus it doesn't look as bait as a pipe, it looks like some fancy inhaler.

2. Congrats Maxi and welcome to VapirNO2 Family!

3. Thanks man. Im really happy with my purchase. =D

4. Gratz on getting the Vapir NO2!
    I just bought mine about a month ago and it has saved me so much money already! If you wanna be able to walk around and vape around others unsuspectingly, put the vape in a large fast food cup (double big gulps here).
    Glad to see another one who loves it, happy toking!

5. What's it like for portability? I've been looking for a new portable for a while now after being put off the Wispr by reports of it being really unreliable and breaking a lot.

Is it loud? Does it get really hot like an Iolite? How long will a full battery charge last?

Great review also by the way.

6. Thanks for replying! :cool: Its smaller than it looks, im guess 15-20 cm high. Its ergonomics are perfectly fitted to your hand. Super comfortable and light. It is literally silent. No sound at all. Not when turning on or off. Completely silent, it's incredible! The top part where the herb chamber is, gets warm but not hot enough to burn. It depends on your sessions. I have about 15 - 20 minute sessions cause I like to make my bud last longer, I probably get 3 or 4 sessions out of it. Probably about an hour of battery life in total.

Thank you for liking my review! :)

7. hello mate, where did you buy it? Got my heart set on one buy theyre over £130 on amazon :(

8. They are around 100 us$ on eBay shipping included

9. got mine for Christmas and I'm constantly on the move and I love it to death. saves sooooooo much money.