Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreyEclipse, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Is it really that incredible?

2. Each to their own.
    I like it, while I acknowledge the high isn't much like smoking...some people miss that.

I will say this though, having progressively moved over from smoking to vaping you only realise the true extent of the effects after you stop smoking completely.

3. It's a different type of high. It's a nice high when you have to be functional. I'd say its more of a head high than body. But don't get me wrong, you can get pretty blasted with a vape if your tolerance isn't through the roof. I'm making a bomb breakfast and hitting my MFLB right now. :smoke:

4. If you have like a few good vapes in a row you can get higher than you ever could from bongs in my opinion, because you don't burn out but you get shit loads of THC.

Also I like it because it doesn't smell so I can just do it in my room, and it's quiet, more efficient, don't get tired and way better health wise I had eustacian tube problems with smoking that disappeared when I started vaping.

5. I don't think so, although I still do it.

As an old fuck, my main concerns are health, and although the smoke (it isn't really vapor) is a lung irritant, supposedly it is less harmful than combustion smoke.

6. i prefer vaping. the taste is so much better.

you don't have to deal with ashes, smoke, heavy smell. eventually it just feels cleaner and you begin to love and appreciate the high.

i still smoke on occasion, but every time i go back to the vape i can't help but love it.

7. vaping all the way, even when I don't want to be functional. just attach my MFLB to the power adapter along with the water adapter, and 1 - 3 hits if I'm doing something, and probably two trenches if I want to chill then knockout.

8. How so?

9. How would u vape

10. Does it look like vapor?

11. Mine does, it's not as though vapours are invisible.

Are you asking what the term means there?

12. #12 mr lahey, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Depends on what you are looking for.

Vape high feels much more "clean" to me . . . I don't feel as forgetful or stupid as I would had I taken a few bong rips. I can also dial in the temp to get a certain type of high (lower temps during the day, high temps at night).

I'm much more functional after vaping compared to smoking.

I don't really get the hangover type feeling that I used to get from smoking a lot before bed.

I never cough anymore.

Tastes amazing.

Conserves weed.

Health benefits.

13. ive never been as big a fan, but it might be because i have a shitty vape haha

14. Yeah, this can have a lot to do with it. Shitty vapes usually either don't get hot enough, or get too hot so you actually combust some of the time.

15. I LOVE vaping. Last night I vaped about .1 of some good bud and like .1 of kief and I got very high. Plus I like just chillin in my room and hitting the vape because I can't smoke inside.

16. How much does it smell ?

17. I love the vape. I tried it once and have never went back to smoking. Funny thing is though, I use more herb than I did smoking which seems to be contrary to most people.

18. Smell is pretty much nonexistent while I vape. I can vape as much as I want and maybe spray a little bit of cologne if I get paranoid of my roommates lol.

19. Vaped for the first time last night. For my medical purposes it is perfect, its gonna be a long while before i smoke again. If you like feeling good and not looking cheesed get a vape.