Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JustSomeHighGuy, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I'm getting a vape next week and I'm wondering about the after effects of the high (burnout).

I smoke a bit over a half O a week personally and even with sativa's. I'm finding myself trapped in a burnt stage other than the morning wake and bakes or after like 5 bong snaps if its later but than an hour later I'm twice as dead. Even If I don't smoke the next two days I'll be fairly tired and need red bulls or a big session to wake up.

If I vape sativa's all day will I be able to have enough energy to have fun all day? The first four hours of my days are Amazing and I'm hoping if I switch to vaping I'll be able to rip and go all day. I'm also gettin the SSV vaporizer.

2. Arizer Extreme Q is Boss

I cut down to .2 morning/midday/night

3. Do you get just as burnout from vaping as smoking though?

4. It depends on how much you vape, but i usually dont with the MFLB.

5. [quote name='"JustSomeHighGuy"']Do you get just as burnout from vaping as smoking though?[/quote]

Not really. Unless you vape in some marathon session.

6. ssv is a great choice, and i feel the vape comedown is much less

7. Yes, the vape comedown seems lighter, calmer, more pleasant. I highly recommend a quality vape.

8. Take a tolerance break immediately. The high from the vapor will be so much better. You won't notice much if you're used to burning through a half every week. More to the point, you won't have these burnouts you are talking about. 5 bong rips is just...too much.

9. Should be done since a half is 100-140 and the vape will be 300 but its summer and I have too much free time on my hands. Imma listen to you though since it would be more fun if I had more energy and my tolerance went down.

Throwing a question out there, do you guys ever reach a stage were you almost always feel burnt or should I be getting some exercise/better food? I'm pretty sure sleeps good but I'm still superrrr tired.

10. i used a vape once. one of the cleanest highest everrrr

11. I used to always feel lethargic (this is before i smoked). But at about 18 I really changed my diet and exercised more and felt a lot better. The burnout is probably from the weed though, I get like that too if I smoke early in the day. Vaping doesnt give me any burnout. I also recommend taking a break, id say 5-10 days, a week would be good. Some people dont like vaping at first, but you just gotta give it a chance and get used to the high. And when you want to get blown you can hook that shit up to a bong.

12. [quote name='"ThrashManiac93"']

I used to always feel lethargic (this is before i smoked). But at about 18 I really changed my diet and exercised more and felt a lot better. The burnout is probably from the weed though, I get like that too if I smoke early in the day. Vaping doesnt give me any burnout. I also recommend taking a break, id say 5-10 days, a week would be good. Some people dont like vaping at first, but you just gotta give it a chance and get used to the high. And when you want to get blown you can hook that shit up to a bong.[/quote]

That's what I want to hear! Thanks for the input and I hope your right. Super stoked for the vape to arrive now

13. You straight up jacked a post of mine. What the fuck...

14. One effect of carcinogens is lethargy. Vaping will most definitely make you feel less lethargic.

You will likely find that with vaping you will conserve herb and hopefully use less. If you continue to use half an ounce per week with a vaporizer exclusively, lethargy won't be your only concern. I definitely think a T-break is urgently needed.