Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Know most people here disprove of tobacco. But I was wondering, has anyone vaped some rolling or pipe tobacco with keif? If so, is it at least somewhat enjoyable? I'm out of bud, but I want to Vape something with my keif.

2. just vape them separately my man, ive vaped tobacco bowls before and they're alright

the keif hits are majestic without tobacco, i'd recommend just vaping them separately

or you could try it, whatever :hello::smoke:

3. i don't know i've smoked spliffs before i guess it would be the same thing. i got an intense euphoric feeling but at the same time i had that light headed feeling you get from smoking cigs, which i hate so it wasn't enjoyable for me...but everyone's different so i'd say it's worth a try.

4. Keif vapes nicely but finish it ALL in one hit, extract every bit of vapor you can on the first light. It usually only puts out once per pack.