Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping with a pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Jan 13, 2011.

1. So this could potentially be a very stupid question, but a buddy of mine told me that you could put weed in the bulb on the mouthpiece end of a pipe, hold the lighter under the glass, and hit it through the carb, essentially vaporizing with a pipe. Is this true? I want to try vaping but don't want to drop the cash on a vaporizer before I know if i'm even going to use it.

Any suggestions?

2. Well yeah, but I kind of feel like I'm smoking meth when I do that. In the end it is a vape.

3. umm how do you get the weed back out??:confused:
    isnt the hole small?
    i guess you could use kief or hash is better

4. Well the pipe I was thinking about using is long enough to hold comfortably, and the mouth hole is plenty big to get weed in and out. When I try this should I grind it up or leave it in chunks? Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to vape like this?

5. should be grinded up and extra dry weed. thats how u suppost to vape.
    umm heat it up and move the weed around slightly by shaking the pipe.
    till u see vapor then inhale.u can take weed out of pipe when it turns brown or light brown.

6. when it turns light brown stop vapeing and light the pipe theres still some thc and it wont taste badd its a ultimate high of a bowl or two

7. Well I got off work and tried it. Thought I would report back for anyone who may be curious. It worked.... but not well.

8. hmm how big is ur pipe's bulb part?
    would be better if u used a light bulb

9. this would work.

but why? just invest in a fruking vape so you wont have to look like a crack head